Day 1 - Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by Twitter Travel representative in Egypt and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2 - Cairo (Pyramids, Egyptian Museum)After breakfast your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit the Pyramids. See the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the Sphinx. Built during a time when Egypt was one of the richest and most powerful civilizations in the world, the pyramids, especially the Great Pyramids of Giza, are some of the most magnificent man made structures in history. Their massive scale reflects the unique role that the pharaoh, or king, played in ancient Egyptian society. Though pyramids were built from the beginning of the Old Kingdom to the close of the Ptolemaic period in the fourth century A.D., the peak of pyramid building began with the late third dynasty and continued until roughly the sixth (c. 2325 B.C.). More than 4,000 years later, the Egyptian pyramids still retain much of their majesty, providing a glimpse into the country’s rich and glorious past. Lunch en route. Visit the Egyptian Museum, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms. The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities contains many important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities, and many treasures of King Tutankhamen. Return back to your hotel for overnight. (B,L)
Day 3 - Cairo /Aswan (Nile Cruise – High Dam, Philae, Obelisk)Early morning will transferred to Cairo airport for your flight to Aswan, upon arrival you will be met by Twitter Travel representative and your guide to start a tour of Aswan High Dam, Egypt's modern example of building on a monumental scale. Next, proceed to the granite quarries which supplied the ancient Egyptians with most of the hard stone used in pyramids and temples. The quarries still hold the Unfinished Obelisk, possibly intended as a companion to the Lateran Obelisk, originally at Karnak but now in Rome. It would have weighed over 1,100 tons and would have been the world's largest piece of stone ever handled. Continue by a short motor-boat ride to the Temple of Philae on the island of Agilka. The temple was dedicated to Isis, sister/wife of Osiris and patroness of the Ptolemaic rule. Then transferred back to your cruise vessel for lunch, in the afternoon sail around Elephantine Island on a felucca, the traditional Egyptian sail boat Return to your cruise vessel and sail to Kom-Ombo, Dinner on board and overnight in Kom-Ombo. (B, L, D)
Day 4 - Nile Cruise (Kom Ombo & Edfu)After breakfast, visit the Temple of Sobek, the crocodile-headed god of fertility and creator of the world. The temple stands at a bend in the Nile where, in ancient times, sacred crocodiles basked in the sun on the riverbank. Return to your cruise and sail to Edfu, set out by horse drawn carriage to visit the Temple of Horus, the largest and most perfectly preserved of all the Nile temples. Horus, also known as Haroeris, was the falcon-headed solar war god. Back to cruise and sail to Esna. Cross the lock of Esna Dinner, over night on Luxor. (B, L, D)
Day 5 - Nile Cruise (Luxor – West & East Banks)After breakfast on board, cross to the West Bank of the Nile and visit the wondrous Valley of the Kings, a vast city of the dead, where the magnificent tombs of 62 pharaohs have been discovered. The tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. Visit several of the tombs. Next, visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. This beautiful monument to the reign of the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. On the way back stop at the famed Colossi of Memnon, two 66ft, 1 thousand ton statues of Amenhotep III. These colossal statues were known by the ancient Greeks to emit haunting voices at dawn. Though damaged by nature and ancient tourists, the statues are still impressive, back to cruise and Lunch on board. In afternoon visit Karnak Temple, called by some “the Temple of Temples.” It is the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-Isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars covering an area larger than the whole of Notre Dame Cathedral. Proceed to the graceful Temple of Luxor built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the god Amun. Return buck to cruise for dinner and overnight. (B, L, D)
Day 6 - Luxor/HurghadaAfter breakfast, disembark from the ship Then, you will be transferred to Hurghada by private A/C van. You will be met by Twitter Travel representative and transferred to your hotel for overnight. (B, L, D)
Day 7 - HurghadaFree day: to enjoy this fabulous resort by the Red Sea. (B, L, D)
Day 8 - HurghadaFree day: to enjoy this fabulous resort by the Red Sea. (B, L, D)
Day 9 - HurghadaFree day: to enjoy this fabulous resort by the Red Sea. (B, L, D)
Day 10 - Hurghada / CairoAfter Breakfast transfer by A/C Coach to Hurghada Airport for flight to Cairo, for your departure flight home. (B)
· Cancellation more than 30 days from date of arrival, full refund of paid amounts less 05% of total amount as administration fees.
· Cancellation 20-30 days from date of arrival, 10% of the total amount will be retained.
· Cancellation 15-20 days from date of arrival, 15% of the total amount will be retained.
· Cancellation 07-14 days from date of arrival, 25% of the total amount will be retained.
· Cancellation less than 7 days from date of arrival, 50% of the total amount will be retained..
· 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child
· 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child
at Cairo Sofitel el Gezirah or similar 5* Deluxe Hotel on BB Basis
- 03 nights Nile Cruise ASW/LXR on M/S
or Similar 5* Cruise on FB Basis
- 04 nights Hurghada at Citadel Azur
or Similar 5 * Hotel on All Inclusive Basis
- All tours and transfers as per above Program
- Meals not mentioned.
- All Drinks.
- Any additional requests.
- International & Domestic flights.
- Tips (Nile Cruise, Guide, Drivers ......etc)
- Entry Visa
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child
- Cancellation more than 30 days from date of arrival, full refund of paid amounts less 05% of total amount as administration fees.
- Cancellation 20-30 days from date of arrival, 10% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation 15-20 days from date of arrival, 15% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation 07-14 days from date of arrival, 25% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation less than 7 days from date of arrival, 50% of the total amount will be retained..