03 nights Cairo, 04 nights Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan, all transfers and sightseeing included
DAY 1 : - CAIRO
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by Twitter Egypt Travel representative in Egypt and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
DAY 2: - CAIRO
After breakfast your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit the Pyramids. See the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the Sphinx. Lunch en route.
Proceed to visit Sakkara is one section of the great necropolis of Memphis, the Old Kingdom capital and the kings of the 1st Dynasty as well as that of the 2nd Dynasty. are mostly buried in this section of the Memphis necropolis. back to Hotel and overnight.
DAY 3 - CAIRO
After breakfast your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Visit the Egyptian Museum, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum After that you will go for Lunch and proceed to Khan El Khalili Bazaar
The market dates back to the 14th century then back to Hotel and overnight.
DAY 4 - LUXOR (KARNAK & LUXOR TEMPLE)
In the morning, depart Cairo by air to Luxor for embarkation on your Nile Cruise. In the afternoon you will visit the great Luxor Temple and the magnificent Karnak Temple of Amun with its famous Hypostyle Hall and the 134 huge columns, the Statue of Ramses II, the Obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut and the Sacred Lake. Overnight in Luxor (B, L, D)
DAY 5 - LUXOR (WEST BANK)
In the morning your sightseeing in Luxor includes the West Bank (Thebes) where some of the richest treasures in the world exists, including the Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun (optional) and other royal tombs including Ramses VI in the Valley of the Kings, you will be able to visit some of these tombs, Visit Hatshepsut funerary temple at Dier El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Then transfer back to your Cruise for lunch, In the afternoon you will sail through the locks of Esna to Edfu and dinner on board and Overnight. (B, L, D)
DAY 6 - CRUISE (EDFU & KOM OMBO)
In the morning, visit the Horus Temple of Edfu, one of the three beautiful temples of the Ptolemaic Period. Sail to Kom Ombo, where you will visit the Sobek Temple, dedicated to the two gods, which offers beautiful murals and reliefs. Sail to Aswan and Overnight (B, L, D)
DAY 7 - ASWAN (HIGH DAM, PHILAE, FELUCCA)
After breakfast you will visit the High Dam, and the Granite Quarries and the Philae Temple. In the afternoon you will sail on an Egyptian felucca around Elephantine Island and the Botanical Gardens on Kitchener Island and the Agha Khan Mausoleum. Overnight in Aswan (B, L, D)
DAY 8 - ASWAN / CAIRO
After breakfast disembarks from the ship, you will be transferred to Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo, Arrive Cairo to get your flight back home.
- 03 nights at Cairo Sofitel el Gezirah or similar on BB basis
- 04 nights Nile Cruise at on M/S
or Similar 5* Cruise LXR/ASW on FB Basis
- All tours and transfers as per above Program
- Meals not mentioned.
- All Drinks.
- Any additional requests.
- International & Domestic flights.
- Tips (Nile Cruise, Guide, Drivers ......etc)
- Entry Visa
CAI/LXR should be booked at 06 or 07 A.M
ASW/CAI should be booked on early morning to catch your connection flight
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child
- Cancellation more than 30 days from date of arrival, full refund of paid amounts less 05% of total amount as administration fees.
- Cancellation 20-30 days from date of arrival, 10% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation 15-20 days from date of arrival, 15% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation 07-14 days from date of arrival, 25% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation less than 7 days from date of arrival, 50% of the total amount will be retained..