best round trip in egypt
07;00 am your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza, and escort you to
the south to start your day
tour visiting the Red Pyramid and Bent Pyramid at Dahshur, Dahshour is a famous
royal necropolis in Egypt holds many famous Pyramids includes the red and
bent Pyramids of king snefru. The site is about 40 km from Cairo. Move on to
visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It
was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser. Lunch will be
served at a local restaurant, before moving on to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids
of Cheops, chephren and mykerinos. Continue on to visit the Great Sphinx, the
head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren;
the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the
Pyramids of Chephren. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.