02 nights Cairo, 01 night Luxor, 04 nights Nile Cruise LXR/ASW ................
Day 1 - Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by Twitter Egypt Travel representative in Egypt and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2 - Cairo
After breakfast your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit the Pyramids. See the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the Sphinx. Stop for Lunch and proceed to visit the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display,. After that you will proceed to Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Get back to Hotel and overnight.
Day 3 : Luxor
Early breakfast and depart Cairo by air to Luxor , upon arrival you will be met by our representative and go to your Hotel for check in and start you visit the west Bank (Thebes) where some of the richest treasures in the world exists, including the Tomb of Tut Ankh Amun (optional) and other royal tombs including Ramses VI in the Valley of the Kings, you will be able to visit some of these tombs, Visit Hatshepsut funerary temple at Dier El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. Then transfer back to your Hotel and afternoon you will visit the great Luxor Temple. Overnight in Luxor (B, L)
Day 4 : Luxor – Esna
In the morning check out from Hotel and start your visit to the magnificent Karnak Temple of Amun with its famous Hypostyle Hall and the 134 huge columns, the Statue of Ramses II, the Obelisk of Queen Hatshepsut and the Sacred Lake In the afternoon you will proceed by bus to Esna for your embarkation on Dahabeya, Lunch and dinner on board and Overnight. (B, L, D)
Day 5 : Esna – Edfu / Silsela
Enjoy breakfast at your leisure, sailing to Edfu , arrive around noon time, Visit Edfu Temple by horse carriage, one of the largest and most intact of Egypt's monuments. Two beautiful granite statues of the Falcon God Horus flank the entrance. After your visit to the temple, either ride or walk through the bazaar, this is an extensive bazaar where you can barter for souvenirs, spices and perfumes. Lunch on Board, Continue Sailing till Silsela Hormoheb Temple , Dinner will be served in the grounds of the Temple or in an island or on the upper deck of Boat whilst soaking up the tranquil atmosphere with music to match the mood.
Day 6 : Silslea / Kom Ombo
Breakfast at your leisure, sailing to Kom Ombo Temple, visit to the Greco Roman Temple Kom Ombo. Sailing heading to Aswan , Listen to the sounds of the water buffalo as they wade in the shallow water besides the banks of the Nile, the Donkeys as they go about their day to day business and the various bird life of the river. Overnight close to the doors of Aswan city
Day 7 :Kom Ombo / Aswan
Breakfast on Board , pick up by private bus to visit the Philae Temple , The High Dam enjoy walking in Aswan Bazzar , In the evening and enjoy Egyptian evening of Fun with Egyptian Cuisine at this atmospheric location in ASW.
Day 8 : Cairo
After the usual great breakfast in the Dahabeya, it will time to farewell the Dahabeya ship and the staff after spending a dreamy vacation sailing down the Nile and exploring the wonders of ancient Egypt.
Disembark the ship and transportation to the Aswan Airport for your departure to Cairo and then connection flight to home.
- 02 nights at Cairo Sofitel el Gezirah or similar on BB basis
- 01 nights Luxor at Sofitel
Old Winter Palace
Hotel on BB Basis
- 04 nights M/S Amoura Dahabeya LXR/ASW on FB Basis
- All tours and transfers as per above Program
- Meals not mentioned.
- All Drinks.
- Any additional requests.
- International & Domestic flights.
- Tips (Cruise - Driver - Representative & Guide)
- Entry Visa
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child
- Cancellation more than 30 days from date of arrival, full refund of paid amounts less 05% of total amount as administration fees.
- Cancellation 20-30 days from date of arrival, 10% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation 15-20 days from date of arrival, 15% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation 07-14 days from date of arrival, 25% of the total amount will be retained.
- Cancellation less than 7 days from date of arrival, 50% of the total amount will be retained..