guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit
the Pyramids. See the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the Sphinx.
Built during a time when Egypt was one of the richest and most powerful
civilizations in the world, the pyramids especially the Great Pyramids of
Giza are some of the most magnificent man-made structures in history. Their
massive scale reflects the unique role that the pharaoh, or king, played in
ancient Egyptian society. Though pyramids were built from the beginning of the
Old Kingdom to the close of the Ptolemaic period in the fourth century A.D.,
the peak of pyramid building began with the late third dynasty and continued
until roughly the sixth (c. 2325 B.C.). More than 4,000 years later, the
Egyptian pyramids still retain much of their majesty, providing a glimpse into
the country's rich and glorious past. Lunch en route.
start to visit Memphis,
capital of the pharaohs during the Old Kingdom. Visit the recumbent
statue of Ramses II and the 80-ton alabaster sphinx. And then a Camel
ride in around Pyramids. And continue to Sakkara to see the
prototype of the Pyramids, the Step Pyramid, built for the 3rd Dynasty
pharaoh Djoser by the exalted architect Imhotep. Return to Cairo and
visit a Papyrus Institute on your way.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.