This section covers the overall aims of our policy and the ethos/mission statement of the company.
1. Sightseeing tours are operated and led by local guides. Also we use local drivers and local staff makes all tour arrangements.
2. We encourage clients to buy handmade artifacts from the local producers like perfume papyrus carpets and pharaonic gold or silver souvenirs.
3. Tours include a visit to the local markets like Khan El Khalili Bazaar in Cairo and the Souks in Luxor and Aswan.
4. We are interested in training our local staff by giving them leadership courses emotional intelligence courses and language courses in addition to tourism courses.
5. We use locally owned hotels and restaurants.
1. All places visited are to be left as we found them. No piece of paper is to be left behind. For instance our local staff in Bahariya and the White Desert cooperates with the government annually to clean the areas used as a camp for tourists.
2. All of our modern air-conditioned cars are provided with baskets for rubbish in addition to environmentally friendly exhausts systems.
3. Local guides and tour operators are not allowed to smoke during work.
4. Department managers meet weekly to ensure that all operations have minimal impact on the environment We emphasize reducing in noise pollution by ordering tour drivers to refrain for using their car horns and we encourage our staff to go out of their way to pick up trash at tourist sights.
5. Our diving guides and tour guides emphasize preservation of Egypt's coral reef emphasizing the damage that touching or removing coral does to the ecosystem of the Red Sea.
6. We support eco-tourism and do our best to deal with ecologically friendly hotels and resorts in Dahab Marsa Alam and Bahariya Oasis.
7. We are always open to suggestion from clients about how to improve our services in terms of environmental impact.
1. Twitter Egypt Travel and its management support the Egyptian Swedish Organization an NGO aimed at improving public education reducing illiteracy in Egypt and the women development and education. We are the sponsor Charitable Egyptian Swedish Organization (NGO) the Swedish House and the Swedish Culture Center.
2. Twitter Egypt Travel hires from local communities training students in tourism principles and customer relations during summer holidays with the goal of hiring new employees from these trainees.
3- Twitter Egypt Travel specializes in providing tours for handicapped travelers and do our best to make everything accessible for them.
4- Twitter Egypt Travel staff will provide travelers with accurate information before their arrival concerning the customs traditions and suitable clothes for each destination.