Day 1: (Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids)
Full Day Stars At 8:00 am until 16:00 pm with Pickup from your Hotel in Cairo to visit Visit Sakkara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form. Then have lunch in a nice restaurant then continue to visit Dahshur Pyramids.Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613–2589 BC.Then Visit Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C .
Day 2: (Tour Egyptian Museum,Giza Pyramids)
At 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel Cairo or Giza By Twitter Tours guide to Start your full day tour visiting the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephren Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren. Then have lunch in a nice restaurant then continue to visit the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world.It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the TutankhAmon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Day 3: Old Cairo (Visiting Islamic and Christian Cairo)
Visit the church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the Hanging church, the old jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue.Then have lunch in a nice restaurant then continue to visit The Citadel where you Visit The Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Then continue your day tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The innumerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more .
- Meet and Assist at the airport.
- Full day touring in Cairo with lunch.
- All transfers in private Deluxe A/C Bus.
- Baggage handling and portage.
- Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned.
- Private tour Guide.
- Service and local taxes.
- Meals not mentioned.
- All Drinks.
- Any additional requests.
- International & Domestic flights.
- Tips (Driver - Representative & Guide)
- You will be charged the full amount of the cruise if cancellation is received less than 15 days before the check-in date.
-. You will be charged 50 % of the whole cruise amount if cancellation is received from 16 to 30 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 25 % of the whole cruise amount if cancellation is received from 31 to 45 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 5 % of the whole cruise amount if cancellation is received 46 days before the check-in date.
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child.