Day 1 - Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by Twitter Egypt Travel representative in Egypt and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2 – Cairo (GIZA Pyramids and SAKKARA)
Breakfast in the hotel then drive to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world which is the great pyramid at Giza and also enjoy seeing the other pyramids as well then see the greatest sphinx, then have lunch in a nice restaurant then continue to visit Saqqara to visit the complex of King Zoser which is the first building of stone in the whole world and also visit one of the tombs of high officials to enjoy seeing beautiful daily life scenes. Then back to the hotel. (B, L)
Day 3 - Cairo (Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo &Khan El Khalili Bazaar)
Breakfast in the hotel then drive to visit one of the most famous museums all over the world which is the Egyptian museum to enjoy seeing the treasures of the child king Tut Ankh Amun and also the other monuments from the old and middle kingdom. Then lunch in a nice restaurant then drive to Old Cairo, known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family, Then continue the tour by visiting the old market Khan El Khalili where you will enjoy walking in Islamic Cairo and also have drink in a local Cafe then back to the hotel. (B, L)
Day 4 - Luxor (Karnak & Luxor Temple)
After breakfast Check out then fly to Luxor, once you reach Luxor your guide will take you to visit the greatest temple known by Karnak which is actually complex not just temple then check in the cruise and have lunch there then by sunset visit the famous Luxor temple built by Amunhotep III and Ramses II from 18th and 19th dynasties. Then back to the cruise to have dinner there. (B, L, D)
Day 5 - Luxor (West Bank)
Breakfast early morning then drive to the west bank of the river Nile to visit a unique style of a temple for the famous queen Hatshepsut then drive to the valley of kings where you will be able to visit 3 tombs for the kings and enjoy seeing the scenes of the journey to the second life then in our way to the cruise stop to see 2 great statues which are the remains of a great temple and now mistakenly known by colossi of Memnon then back to the cruise to have lunch and start sailing to Edfu(B,L,D)
Day 6 - Cruise (Edfu & Kom Ombo)
Early morning take the horse carriage for almost 10 minutes to go to the most preserved temple dedicated to God Horus then back to the cruise to have breakfast then sail to Komombo. By sunset reach Komombo where you will be able to visit temple dedicated to God Sobek and Horus then back to the cruise then sail to Aswan (B, L, D)
Day 7 - Aswan (High Dam, Philae, unfinished obelisk)
Early morning take a motor boat to Philae island to visit one of the most beautiful temples dedicated to Goddess Isis, after that go to visit the ancient granite quarry and see the unfinished obelisk then drive to visit one of the greatest projects in the modern time which is the High dam built during the time of Nasser to have electricity.. (B, L, D)
Day 8 - Aswan / Cairo
After breakfast disembarks from the ship, you will be transferred to Aswan airport for your flight to Cairo, Arrive Cairo to get your flight back home. (B)
- 03 nights at Cairo Sofitel el Gezirah or similar on BB basis
- 04 nights Nile Cruise at on M/S Nile Premium or Similar 5* Cruise LXR/ASW on FB Basis
- Baggage handling and portage.
- Sightseeing with entry fees as mentioned.
- Private Egyptologist Guide.
- Service and local taxes.
- Meet and Assist at the airport.
- Meals not mentioned.
- All Drinks.
- Any additional requests.
- International & Domestic flights.
- Tips (Driver - Representative & Guide) & Cruise<
|Privet for 01 PAX||02 - 04 pax||05 - 08 pax||09 - 18 pax||19 and moor|
|PP in DBL room||2090.00 USD||1266.00 USD||1077.00 USD||1040.00 USD||1016.00 USD|
Single Supplement 430.00 USD over the dubel rate
- You will be charged the full amount of the trip if cancellation is received less than 07 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 50 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 08 to 15 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 25 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 16 to 30days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 5 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received 31days before the check-in date.
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child.