Have you ever thought of visiting the ancient egyptian empire in an amazing nile cruise ? you will visit Asuwan and Luxor by a night sleeping train. you will spend two nights in cairo, one night in a sleeping train and three Nile cruise nights from Aswan to Luxor, then you wil end your tour with another one night in a sleeping train.
Day 1 – Cairo
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by Twitter Travel representative in Egypt and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2 – CAIRO (Pyramids, Egyptian Museum)
Breakfast in the hotel then drive to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world which is the great pyramid at Giza and also enjoy seeing the other pyramids as well then see the greatest sphinx, then have lunch in a nice restaurant then continue to visit one of the most famous museums all over the world which is the Egyptian museum to enjoy seeing the treasures of the child king Tut Ankh Amun and also the other monuments from the old and middle kingdom then you will be continue to train station to get your night sleeping train to Aswan, overnight on the Sleeping Train. ( B.L,D)
Day 3 - Aswan (Nile Cruise – High Dam, Philae, Obelisk)
Afte breakfast early morning you will meet your tour guide and take a motor boat to Philae island to visit one of the most beautiful temples dedicated to Goddess Isis, after that go to visit the ancient granite quarry and see the unfinished obelisk then drive to visit one of the greatest projects in the modern time which is the High dam built during the time of Nasser to have electricity, overnight in Aswan. (B, L, D)
Day 4 - Nile Cruise (Kom Ombo)
After breakfast on board free day till Lunch, You can visit Abu Simbel Temple with extra fees , Lunch on board then sail to Komombo. Where you will be able to visit Komombe temple which dedicated to God Sobek and Horus then back to the cruise then sail to Edfo, Overnight in Edfo. (B, L, D)
Day 5 - Nile Cruise (Edfo &Luxor)
Early morning take the horse carriage for almost 10 minutes to go to the most preserved temple dedicated to God Horus then back to the cruise to have breakfast then sail to Luxor, by sunset visit the famous Luxor temple built by Amunhotep III and Ramses II from 18th and 19th dynasties. Then back to the cruise to have dinner there, overnight on Luxor. (B, L, D)
Day 6 – Luxor (WEST bank)
Breakfast early morning then drive to the west bank of the river Nile to visit a unique style of a temple for the famous queen Hatshepsut then drive to the valley of kings where you will be able to visit 3 tombs for the kings and enjoy seeing the scenes of the journey to the second life then in our way to the cruise stop to see 2 great statues which are the remains of a great temple and now mistakenly known by colossi of Memnon then back to have lunch then to visit the greatest temple known by Karnak which is actually complex not just temple, then have lunch in a nice restaurant. Then take the bus to the train station to take the sleeping train to back to Cairo, overnight in the train, ( B,L,D)
DAY 7- Cairo (Old Cairo & Bazar)
After breakfast your tour guide and driver will pick you up from the train station and start your tour. Drive to Old Cairo, known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family, and then continue the tour by visiting the old market Khan El Khalili where you will enjoy walking in Islamic Cairo and also have drink in a local Cafe then back to the hotel. (B, L)
DAY 8- Cairo airport
After Breakfast transfer by A/C Coach to Cairo international airport, (B)
- 02 nights at Cairo Pyramisa 4* Hotel or similar on BB Basis
- 01 night on sleeping Train Cairo/Aswan on HB Basis
- 03 nights Nile Cruise 5* ASW/LXR on FB Basis
- 01 night on sleeping Train Luxor/Cairo on HB Basis
- Lunch during Tours in Cairo
- All tours and transfers as per above Program
- Meals not mentioned.
- All Drinks.
- Any additional requests.
- Entry visa
- Gratuities.( drivers,representatives,guide) & Cruise
|Privet for 01 PAX||02 - 04 pax||05 - 08 pax||09 - 18 pax||19 and moor|
|PP in DBL room||2080.00 USD||1299.00 USD||1076.00 USD||1042.00 USD||1024.00 USD|
Single Supplement 380.00 USD over the double rate
- You will be charged the full amount of the trip if cancellation is received less than 07 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 50 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 08 to 15 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 25 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 16 to 30days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 5 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received 31days before the check-in date.
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child.