Day 01 (Taba)
Upon arrival to Taba, you will be met by Twitter Egypt Travel representative, And get Lunch in our way at Hilton Nuweiba , And transferred to your hotel (Morgan Land Hotel) for overnight. (L ,D)
Day 02 St, Catherine
After breakfast we will visit St, Catherine Monastery. After our visit will travel to Cairo and get our lunch on our way . Having Dinner in local restaurant and check in our hotel ( Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx ) ( B,L,D )
Day 03, Day Tour, Pyramids & Egyptian museum
After breakfast your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit the Pyramids. See the Great Pyramid, a royal burial chamber and the Sphinx. Built during a time when Egypt was one of the richest and most powerful civilizations in the world, the pyramids—especially the Great Pyramids of Giza—are some of the most magnificent man-made structures in history. Their massive scale reflects the unique role that the pharaoh, or king, played in ancient Egyptian society. Though pyramids were built from the beginning of the Old Kingdom to the close of the Ptolemaic period in the fourth century A.D., the peak of pyramid building began with the late third dynasty and continued until roughly the sixth (c. 2325 B.C.). More than 4,000 years later, the Egyptian pyramids still retain much of their majesty, providing a glimpse into the country’s rich and glorious past. Lunch. Visit the Egyptian Museum, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms. The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities contains many important pieces of ancient Egyptian history. It houses the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities, and many treasures of King Tutankhamen
Return to Cairo and visit a Papyrus Institute on your way. After finish the tour start get Dinner cruise and show on the Nile River. and overnight. (B,L,D) .
Day 4 – Old Cairo
After Breakfast at the hotel, visit to Coptic Cairo. Enjoy Old Cairo by seeing the Hanging Church that dates back to the 3rd Century. Also see Ben Ezra Synagogue, and Church of Abu Serga, where the holy crypt and family were in hiding. Transfer to the airport for your departure flight (B )
01 night at Morgan land Hotel 4* on HB basis
02 nights at Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx 5* on BB basis
Lunch and dinner in second day.
Lunch and dinner in third day.
An English speaking guide .
All Entrance fees included .
A tour at St. Catherine .
02 days tour at Cairo .
Transfer from Taba Border to St. Catherine .
Transfer from the St. Catherine to Cairo .
Transfer from the hotel in Cairo to the airport .
All tours and transfers as per Program .
- Meals not mentioned.
- All Drinks.
- Any additional requests.
- International & Domestic flights.
- Tips (Driver - Representative & Guide)
- You will be charged the full amount of the trip if cancellation is received less than 48 hours before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 50 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 03 to 05 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 25 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 06 to 10 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 5 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received 11 days before the check-in date.
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate