Start a tour of Aswan High Dam, Egypt's modern example of building on a monumental scale. Next, proceed to the granite quarries which supplied the ancient Egyptians with most of the hard stone used in pyramids and temples. The quarries still hold the Unfinished Obelisk, possibly intended as a companion to the Lateran Obelisk, originally at Karnak but now in Rome. It would have weighed over 1,100 tons and would have been the world's largest piece of stone ever handled. Continue by a short motor-boat ride to the Temple of Philae on the island of Agilka. The temple was dedicated to Isis, sister/wife of Osiris and patroness of the Ptolemaic rule.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Phiale Temple
- Entry/Admission - High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished obelisk
Food and drinks, unless specified
Gratuities ( Recommended )
Optional activity costs
|1 person||2 - 4 pax||5 - 8 pax||9 - 15 pax|
|Price per person||110.00 USD||90.00 USD||70.00 USD||60.00 USD|
- You will be charged the full amount of the trip if cancellation is received less than 07 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 50 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 08 to 15 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 25 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 16 to 30days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 5 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received 31days before the check-in date.
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child.