Your guide will pick you up at 8am. First stop will be the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. In about 3 hours, you will explore its rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamon. Next will be a one-hour lunch break in a local restaurant.
After lunch you will be visiting Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo for about 2 hours. Learn about the Church of Abu Serga (St Sergious), which is built on the location where the Holy Family sought shelter. This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. You will also see St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old Jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue.
At the end of the tour enjoy a one-hour visit to Cairo's biggest bazaar, Khan El Khaili, and have a look at the many things that are being sold here. Snap up a few bargains, before being driven back to your hotel.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- any Optional Tours Such as Mummies Room at the museum 100 EGP
|01 Pax||From 02 to 04 Pax||From 05 to 06 Pax||From 06 to 08 Pax|
|Price||95.00 U$D||59.00 U$D||41.00 U$D||36.00 U$D|
Departure Point : Your hotel in Cairo
Departure Time : 8am
Duration : 8h
Return Details : Concluded at your hotel in Cairo
- You will be charged the full amount of the trip if cancellation is received less than 48 hours before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 50 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 03 to 05 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 25 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 06 to 10 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 5 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received 11 days before the check-in date.
- 00 – 05.99 years are free of charge sharing Parents room without extra bed with maximum one child.
- 06 – 11.99 years are 50% from adult rate sharing Parents room with maximum one child.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate