Our target is to meet your expectations; for all those passengers who need to save time and effort, Twitter Egypt Travel is proud to offer VIP Meet and Greet services at Cairo International Airport (CAI). You will certainly not only avoid any possible inconvenience due to the crowd of the airport or whatsoever reason, but you will also have a smooth arrival from the very first moment till you reach your hotel in Cairo or Giza; our gentle representative will await you with a sign with your name. Then, he will accompany you to assure you an easy passage through the airport and to facilitate ending all due procedures (like visa and collecting luggage...etc.). Whether you are alone or with family or on a business trip, you will receive the utmost care. We also offer you transfer from Cairo international airport to your hotel accompanied by or representative who would be glad to assist you to check in at your hotel upon your request.
- Enjoy Twitter Egypt Travel VIP Meet and Greet Services.
- Have a smooth passage through the airport with the full assistance of our representative.
- Have a comfortable transfer from Cairo International Airport to your Hotel in Cairo or Giza by private car and don’t worry any more about taxi or other transportation.
- We provide 24/7 arrival transfer services.
- One-way private transfer (Arrival and Departure).
- Professional driver
- Gratuities ( recommended).
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable).
- Entry visa.
|01 Pax||From 02 to 04 Pax||From 05 to 08 Pax||From 09 to 15 Pax|
Departure Point : Cairo International Airport
Departure Time :24 hours
Duration : 2h
- You will be charged the full amount of the trip if cancellation is received less than 48 hours before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 15%of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 03-05 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 5 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received 06 days before the check-in date.
- 00 – 05.00 years are free of charge exept the meals.
- 06 – 11.00 years are concedered a child with maximum one child.