You will be picked up from your hotel 8:00am to start your private tour, you will be accompanied by a professional tour guide who is an Egyptologist. You will be transferred by air conditioned van (WiFi available) heading towards Saqqara to visit the Step Pyramid and its complex which were built to celebrate King Zoser, the founder of the Third Dynasty (about 2700 BC). It was established by Imhotep, the first architect in the human history. Saqqara is considered the oldest stone building in history. Next, we will visit the amazing tomb of Kagemni (about 200 B.C.) and the pyramid of Teti in which you can see some wonderful ancient Pyramid Texts. Then, our tour will be moving to the first capital of ancient Egypt, namely, Memphis (about 3200 B.C) where you can witness some of its ruins. You will also visit Memphis museum in which there is a huge statue of king Ramses II and gigantic sphinx beautifully made of alabaster. After finishing the visit of the museum, there will be another stop at Dahshur where you will visit the Bent Pyramid that is consider the first attempt to build a true pyramid. Then, you will have the chance to enter the Red Pyramid which is considered the first true pyramid in history. The King Snefru established both the Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid as he was the founder of the fourth dynasty and the father of King Cheops (about 2600 BC). Next, you will have a lunch break at a high quality restaurant with a nice view over Sphinx the pyramids. Our last stop will be at the plateau of Giza to visit the only surviving Ancient Wonder all over the world, namely, the Great Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus where you can capture some photos with the panoramic view to share with your friends and to remind you with this wonderful monument. Then, you have the chance for 30 minutes of camel riding nearby the pyramids during which you can enjoy the great panoramic view. Upon finishing your camel ride, you will also visit the Valley Temple. Finally, after finishing such wonderful tour, you will be back to your hotel.
- Local taxes
- Mineral water
- Set menu Lunch (grill chicken/kebab and kofta) in a restaurant enjoying a nice view over the Sphinx and the pyramids
- Professional Egyptologist guide to provide you with full information about the great history of Egypt
- Transfer from – to the Hotel
- Private transportation via air-conditioned minivan (free WiFi available)
- Entry/Admission to: (the Great Sphinx - Pyramids of Giza - Sakkara - Dahshur - Memphis)
- Fees for Extras such as; entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
|01 Pax||From 02 to 04 Pax||From 05 to 08 Pax||From 09 to 15 Pax|
Departure Point : Your hotel in Cairo
Departure Time : 8am
Duration : 8h
Return Details : Concluded at your hotel in Cairo
- You will be charged the full amount of the trip if cancellation is received less than 48 hours before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 15%of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received from 03-05 days before the check-in date.
- You will be charged 5 % of the whole trip amount if cancellation is received 06 days before the check-in date.
- 00 – 05.00 years are free of charge exept the meals.
- 06 – 11.00 years are concedered a child with maximum one child.
- You will receive a confirmation upon booking your tour.
- A moderate physical fitness level is required for all travelers.
- Children are not allowed to be alone and must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you have any preferable dietary requirements, please advise them upon booking.
- Vegetarian diet is available, if required please confirm upon booking.
- Meals for infants are not included.
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity; i.e. only your group will be participating.